Lately, I've been having a craving for nuts- hazel nuts, brazil nuts, almond...especially pistachios. Yeah...sooo delicious when done to prefection. Crunchy yet a little bit chewy, with a lightly salty but heavy butterish taste. I hope heaven has them. =)
Below is probably what most people have been wanting to know: My current school.
The Tourism Academy of Singapore is a pretty spacious campus. It is an attraction by itself, visitors are known to drop by to either use the toilets (which requires a four digit code) or to eat at our small canteen but it serves really cheap AND tasty food.
The buildings (A to G) aren't big, they are only two storeys high. The classrooms are incredibly cold despite the heat outside and so far, no monkeys, peacocks, squirrels or moniter lizards have intruded. It's quite a nice place altogether, the scenery is rather pretty, despite construction! I think the campus is a little above ground level. We can see the merlion (as in the big one with the rays coming out of its eyes at night) too! And somewhere near us is Volcano Land. TAS also has a fine-dining restaurant called Restaurant in the Square that operates from 11.30am to 2pm, open to anyone including students in the campus. There is also a small outdoor cafe called Petite Square where we mainly serve finger food. This one operates from 10.30am to 2pm. Both are our training grounds for Culinary Science as well as Service Skills Methodology. Half of the class will be cooking, the other half will be serving.
Someday, on a weekend or public holiday when we pop down to Sentosa, I might show you around the campus. =)
School ended at 11am on monday although mondays end at 6pm. But this being first week of school, quite slack larh I guess, apart from the heavy, heavy lectures with teachers who tend to repeat themselves like a broken record. It's going to be so eventful. Every monday I go for Service Skills Methodology. I have to wear court shoes, stockings and the uniform which I have to iron and change in the campus. Plus, I will also need to find a way to manage my hair so that no fringe falls over my face and I will need to apply on light makeup. Haiz.
More facial masks for me. I hope I will get to age gracefully. >.> ( Hey, they rhyme!!)
Anyways.
I plan to sleep by latest 11pm. That is, after a quick stretching session and prayers. Which means, I got to do them by 10.30. So if you still see me at that time, PLEASE GET ME OFFLINE! I really need to instill discipline, I need that regular rest. I need to run!! I need to keep in shape.
And now, I need to do my Accounting homework.